Attendance at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference is eligible for Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) Credits. Seven (7) CPD credits will be provided for attending the conference. For more information on how to apply these credits, please go to www.AICanada.ca and log-in with your member credentials.
Attendance at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference is eligible for BOMI Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) Credits. 1 credit will be provided for each hour attended. Certificates may be picked at the registration desk the day of the event or requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program may be eligible toward the Law Society’s CPD Requirement as Substantive Hours. Please note that this program is not accredited for Professionalism Hours. For further information, please visit The Law Society of Upper Canada website – Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The 2017 Canadian Apartment Investment Conference has been pre-approved by Mortgage Professionals Canada for 4 CE Units in the Professional Development Category for 2017 (Maximum allotment for a 1-day event, per section 5(a)(ii)).
This activity is self-reporting and can be achieved by logging into your account at www.mortgagecampus.org and clicking on “My Courses”.
The OAA does not accredit education providers and events. Any event/program that meets the following criteria is eligible and will be accepted under the OAA Continuing Education Program:
Relevant to business or practice of architecture;
1. Address one of the approved subject matter. The OAA ConEd Program recognizes learning activities that are relevant to business of architecture and address at least one of the following subject matter:
- Architectural Design
- Building Code (Ontario Building Code and National Building Code)
- Environment and Energy
- Heritage Buildings Restoration
- Legal Issues and Legislation related to Architectural Practice and the Construction Industry
- Practice Management Project Management
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Design / Green Architecture
2. Minimum one hour long. One hour of classroom time equates to one Continuing Education learning hour.
OAA members self-report continuing education activities on the OAA Transcript. Education providers are not given access to the OAA Transcript i.e. cannot report activities on OAA members’ behalf.
Events/programs that are supported by a certificate of completion or a letter of attendance qualify for structured learning hours. A proof of attendance confirming participation must include the following:
- Participant name
- Provider’s name, logo, and contact info
- Program’s name, length, and date of completion
Events/programs that are not supported by a proof of attendance qualify for unstructured learning.
If you require a Certificate of Attendance, please send your request to email@example.com.