WESTERN CANADA APARTMENT CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
Join us the day before the Forum for an exclusive workshop on one of Canada’s most vibrant real estate opportunities and development activities: new apartment construction.
Hosted by Derek Lobo, CEO, SVN Rock Advisors, this workshop will provide a strong focus on how you can benefit from the current gold rush to build apartments.
- Opportunity analysis – Which Western Canada markets are prime for apartment development? What are the considerations for product and site selection?
- Market study – Who are the key rental market competitors? What’s the gap in the market?
- How to do a feasibility study – What should you build? What rents should you charge? What is the depth of market? How much money will you make?
- A step-by-step financial analysis of the purpose-built rental apartment component including capital stack structure, financing and joint ventures.
- Sensitivity analysis to maximize profit by manipulating variables such as rent level, unit mix and size, project timing and lease-up schedule.
A networking reception will follow the workshop.
Early Bird Price (until Sept. 22) - $195+GST
Regular Price (after Sept. 22) - $225+GST
An email confirmation with more details will be sent to all registrants.
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre, Glen 201–204
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Tickets must be purchased for this event.
Derek Lobo, CEO, SVN Rock Advisors
Jessica Harland, Manager, Multi Unit Client Relations at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation