THE INVESTMENT ROUNDTABLE ON THE OTTAWA MARKET: WHAT ASSETS ARE THESE BUYERS LOOKING FOR? WHERE ARE CAP VALUES HEADING IN OTTAWA?
An insightful discussion with a cross-section of senior executives responsible for investment decision-making representing a wide range of national real estate organizations: from private equity funds to institutional investors. They will offer their perspectives on Ottawa’s market fundamentals, what they see occurring over the next twelve months, and what is their strategic thinking going forward. Among the other questions to be examined:
- As current and prospective investors in the Ottawa market, what property classes and quality of assets are you looking for?
- What does it take to complete an investment deal in this market?
- What will be your strategy for 2020 and beyond in this market?
- Where in the cycle is the Ottawa market? Where are cap rates heading? How do they compare in Ottawa with the national average of 5%?
- What property classes will likely offer the best possible returns in 2020?
- Is Ottawa now considered a top tier market for Canadian investors?
Bernie Myers, Senior Vice President, Real Property, The Regional Group
Investment Market Overview:
Nico Zentil, Senior Vice President, National Investment Team, CBRE Limited
Colin Baryliuk, Executive Managing Director, Investments, KingSett Capital
Brian Bastable, Managing Director, Investments, Slate Asset Management LP
Michael Fraidakis, Managing Director, Investments, BentallGreenOak (Canada) LP
Emily Hanna, Partner, Investments, Crown Realty Partners
Glenn Way, Senior Vice President, Asset Management, Canada, GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
SPEAKER PRESENTATION - Click button to download presentation