We are welcoming Brian Rosen in this episode of the podcast. He is the President and CEO of Colliers Canada, the company where Adam started his real estate career.
Brian had just one year as President and CEO before the world got hit with the COVID-19 pandemic, so he tells us how important the relationships he built in that time have proven to be. He talks about the goals he set before the pandemic and why they haven’t changed, while the way they are accomplished has.
Topics covered include:
• The year in a leadership position that Brian had before the pandemic.
• Distinctive pitch styles at brokerages.
• Why Brian chose Colliers as the next step in his career.
• The organizational culture at Colliers.
• The priorities that Brian wanted to accomplish in 2020 before we knew what was to come.
• Motivating people by staying connected.
• Having a sense of what client needs have changed because of COVID-19.
• Markets that are showing signs of growth.
• Operating at reduced capacity.
• Relationships that are being gained and lost right now.
• Diversity in Canadian real estate.
• Why many people start their career at Colliers.
Released: October 6, 2020